Getting Started with Tascent Enterprise Suite
The login screen for the Tascent Enterprise Suite
Accessing the Tascent Enterprise Suite
Navigate to the Tascent Enterprise Suite login screen by typing in your unique URL, provided by your Tascent Support contact. This URL varies customer by customer, and may look different if you are using a cloud/hosted or on-premise version of Tascent ES. If you have any questions, please contact Tascent Support.
Upon reaching the login screen, you will be prompted to enter your username and password. Simply type in your credentials and click Log in.
- Each user will have their own unique set of login credentials
- Depending on the role and permissions of the user (Administrator, Operator, etc.), the visible and accessible screens upon logging in may be different
Navigating the Admin App
Once you are logged in, you will see the following key elements of the Admin App:
- Tab Navigation, located on the far left. This allows switching between the various administration areas, including Identities, Events, Devices, and more.
- App Navigation, located in the top right. This allows switching between apps, including the Admin App and the Device Operator App.
- Profile, located in the header. This allows viewing one's user profile, role, permissions, and performing actions like Change Password and Logout.
An identity details screen from the Admin App